A guide to our Services
The Chapel - Service times, music etc...
- Our funeral services are held every hour, this allows people to get settled and to leave unhurried.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- 100 mourners with standing space for a further 50.
- The service can be relayed outside via speakers for large attendances.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- We can offer webcasting and recording of your service.
- Our chapel is fitted with Tribute screens which allows photographs to be displayed during the service, often to accompany a selection of music.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 3 days.
SEE PERSONALISING YOUR FUNERAL PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MUSIC, WEBCASTS & SERVICE RECORDINGS.
Our chapel and offices are open during office hours to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.